Frequently asked questions, help articles and videos
CampChamp is a trusted marketplace that makes it easy for parents to find, research, and book camps for their kids all in one place.
- Search for what you are looking for – type of camp, name of camp, location, activity offered, etc.
- See a list of camp options based on your search. You can the refine the results by filtering by location, age, gender, interest, schedule, etc.
- Choose a camp and add it to your cart.
- Share with friends via text or email.
- Check out – you will either be able to pay directly on the CampChamp website, or will be directed to the camp website to book your camp.
Yes! There are no fees for parents to search for camps or to have an account on CampChamp. Parents only pay the cost of the camp and credit card processing when they book a camp.
Many features on CampChamp can be accessed without having an account or logging in. However, to share camp information with friends, to save camps, register children, and book camps, you will need to create an account.
Yes. The camp prices on CampChamp are the same as those that you would pay by going directly to the camp’s website.
CampChamp offers parents time savings and convenience that we hope you’ll reward by booking on our site. Parents save oodles of time by having all camp options in one place instead of hours of Google searching and toggling back and forth between web pages. Through CampChamp, parents can easily share camp programs with friends to coordinate with friends. As we grow, CampChamp will provide additional benefits to parents, such as one-time registration, calendaring solutions, proactive registration reminders, “Netflix-style” recommendations, and more. And, CampChamp is free to parents, so why wouldn’t you use CampChamp?